With the Academy Awards approaching fast, we got some sexy Oscar survey results on the sexiest stars, films and scenes among the Oscar-nominated films of the year.

full wenn56043911

 Over 1,000 singles were surveyed by Zoosk, an online social dating community.

Of the 2010 big screen sex scenes, 41% of singles thought the most steamiest sex scene was between Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in Black Swan

22% of singles think that Black Swan is the “Best Date Movie” among all the Oscar contenders

Among men, Natalie Portman is this year’s most desirable Oscar-nominated actress (37% of men want to have dinner with her)

Among women, James Franco is this year’s most desirable Oscar-nominated actor (31% of women would like to have dinner with him)

Only 36% of singles think that “the Oscars are not the Oscars without Joan Rivers,” leaving a strong 64% who seem to be OK with her stepping away from the red carpet.

What about you? Who do you think is the sexiest nominated star? I think Natalie Portman is definitely gorgeous, James Franco sexy? Nay. I can tell you who is going to bag the Oscar.. Best Actress: Annette Bening; Best Actor: Colin Firth. That’s what my crystal ball is telling me.

Don’t forget to tune in to the biggest event in Hollywood this Sunday.

images via WENN

share save 171 16