JESSE JAMES and KAT VON D have split up… again! According to the latest Hollywood celebrity gossip, the heavily tattooed couple broke off their engagement in July, and then got back together a few weeks later. And apparently, they’ve split up again.
This time, it looks like they’ve broken up for good. A source tells RadarOnline.com:
“They are done, through and through finished, split, game over. They are both confident that they won’t be giving it another go. It’s the end of the road for them… I think it just fizzled out between them. They were hot and heavy to start, but once the sexual attraction started waning there wasn’t really anything left to sustain a relationship.”
The insider adds:
“Also, Kat didn’t really want to relocate to Austin from LA and neither of them really had the commitment to make a long distance relationship work.”
Kat herself confirmed the breakup with Jesse on her Facebook page. In response to all the questions posed by her fans, the tattoo artist wrote:
“I think maybe the final episode of LA Ink left things a bit confusing to some. So in a nutshell here goes:
1. I am not in any way moving to Texas. I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo.
2. I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the “back and forth” if it’s caused any confusion)
3. I am in no way retiring – (what does that even mean anyway???)
4. My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business like always! (Same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland - next door to High Voltage Tattoo.)
5. As hard as it is to sometimes let go of the things you are so accustomed to doing, I am happy to have done LA Ink, but am even more excited about new upcoming ventures – and cant wait to eventually share more about this with you all!”
It’s probably only a matter of time before they get back together, but who knows? Maybe Kat’s finally realized that Jesse’s a no-good cheater who’ll just do to her what he did to ex-wife Sandra Bullock.
image via WENN