Celebrity news reports that SYLVESTER STALLONE‘s son SAGE may have been dead for at least 3 days before his lifeless body was discovered in an apartment in Los Angeles.
Sage‘s very famous father must be heartbroken to hear this but the actor and director, who was recently discovered to have accidentally died from drug overdose, seems to have been dead for longer than a day before his body was found in his room.
“Sage Stallone was dead in his room for a minimum of 3-4 days and possibly as long as a week … this according to law enforcement sources connected with the case.”
Sources also told the site that he spent most of his time in his room that had been “littered with junk”—namely beers, soda cans, food, tons of cigarette butts and even pill bottles.
The site also reported about his lifestyle:
“Our sources say Sage was living like a hermit … no one had spoken with him since a week ago Friday. Although the housekeeper had been there earlier this week, she had specific ongoing instructions never to enter Sage‘s room. In fact, we’re told the housekeeper was told to never even knock at the door.”
Sources also reveal that it was the housekeeper who discovered his cold body in his room after intending to check on him by his mother’s orders after being unable to contact him.
Such terrible news…
Stay tuned for more details.
Photo By PR Photos