According to Hollywood news, SYLVESTER STALLONE’s son SAGE posted photos of himself at home on his Facebook page 17 hours before his body was found, dismissing the suggestion that he had been dead for at least 3 days.
It seems initial reports have been dead wrong about Sylvester Stallone’s 36-year-old first-born son already being cold for several days before he was found because according to his attorney and longtime friend, George Braunstein, photos were posted on Sage‘s Facebook page less than a day before the housekeeper found his lifeless body in his room.
As previously reported, Sage died of accidental drug overdose and was reportedly found in his room filled with cigarette butts and liquor bottles—something that also wanted to set straight.
Although Sage did smoke and had overdosed on drugs, Braunstein told PEOPLE of the young Stallone:
“Sage didn’t even drink. There was a report that his room was filled with liquor bottles. Actually, they were empty bottles of Dr. Brown’s Cream Soda.”
In addition, Braunstein revealed that Sage didn’t seem to be the type of person who would just throw his life away by doing drugs. In fact, he never showed any signs of drug use. Braunstein said:
“He was a very independent person and spent a lot of time on his own writing and researching and watching movies. He knew everything about movies. The man was a walking encyclopedia of film. It was remarkable, even a little weird how much he knew. He could talk volumes about a movie you had never even known existed.”
“Sage was a really young, very sensitive, and very talented kid. There has been no indication that there was anything wrong in his life.”
Sage recently signed a new contract to acquire a new film for his company, Grindhouse Releasing, and supposed to get married to his longtime girlfriend in Las Vegas this weekend. Needless to say, it seemed that he didn’t expect to pass away so soon.
Such a waste of a good life…
Stay tuned for details for his upcoming biopsy.
Photo By PR Photos