Recent celebrity news has learned that KATY PERRY took a selfie… with ADELE!
Check them out:
It may not be like Ellen DeGeneres‘s super awesome and star-studded–albeit reportedly scripted–Oscars selfie but it’s still pretty priceless.
Katy captioned the pic:
“…And on the 2nd LDN show the Queen graced me with her presence.”
- MADONNA to write an album of ballads featuring ADELE – allie is wired
- Eva Longoria directs Lifetime series premiere – Bitten and Bound
- 5 stars who want gender equality in Hollywood – GIRLSTALKINSMACK
- Miley Cyrus in white fur – COLLEGE CANDY
- Jennifer Lawrence photobombs Taylor Swift – wambie.com
- Lily Collins is a beautiful, beautiful young lady – HQ-celebrity.com
- 15 celebrities that turned their lives around after using drugs – all women stalk
In a new interview with Hollywood news, LILY ALLEN calls MILEY CYRUS, ADELE, and RIHANNA b*tches.
Lily has been known to be a very outspoken artist, to the point that not all of what comes out of her mouth are nice things. In fact, she once dared to namecall Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham a few years ago and said that drugs are “okay” for kids. As a result, we sometimes see her actions as desperate calls for attention.
ADELE has stepped out with her 8-month-old son, ANGELO, for the first time, according to recent celebrity news.
At long last!
Well, not until now.
In recent Hollywood news, JOAN RIVERS says the “chubby” ADELE needs to “lose weight.”
Oh no, she didn’t!
Joan Rivers‘s tirade against Adele and her “fatness” continues.
The warfreak “Fashion Star’ mentor, who has previously made fun of the multi Grammy Award winning singer’s weight after meeting her for the first time at the recent Oscars, has decided to push the fact that she thinks Adele should lose some pounds… and not just for her sex life!
ADELE kept it simple and classy in a black Jenny Packham gown at the 2013 Oscars.
See for yourself:
After taking a break from the black dresses and donning a flirty floral number at the Grammy Awards, Adele went back to her signature all-black look at the Oscars—at which she won her first Academy Award—in a beaded black Jenny Packham gown.
Crystal earrings by Lorraine Schwartz completed her elegant look.