ANNE HATHAWAY surprised kids at St. Jude in Memphis with “Rio 2″ screening, celebrity news has reported.
The simple yet glamorous actress has been absent from the spotlight for some time now saying that people needed a break from her. While we do not see her mostly on TV or movies, rest assured that she’s making an impact. She actually visited sick kids at a hospital in Memphis, which shows that she may be invisible to the cameras, but definitely not to her fans.
- ANNE HATHAWAY wears pajamas to an event – BOHOMOTH
- Demi Lovato intimate photos leaked – Farandulista
- Miley Cyrus adopts a new puppy after Floyd’s death – wambie.com
- Jennifer Lawrence on the cover of Martha Stewart Weddings magazine! – Bitten and Bound
- Michelle Williams is shining on her haters – COLLEGE CANDY
- Marilyn Monroe and 7 reasons why she is a great role model – all women stalk
- Victoria Beckham doesn’t expect clients to be stick-thin – GIRLSTALKINSMACK
Celebrity Fashion: ANNE HATHAWAY Sparkles In Crystal-Encrusted Gucci Gown At The 2014 Academy Awards
ANNE HATHAWAY sparkled in a crystal-encrusted Gucci gown at the 2014 Academy Awards.
See for yourself:
Though somewhat similar (at least in silhouette) to her widely disliked Oscars gown last year, Anne‘s red carpet offering this year was certainly one of the most eye-catching looks of the night.
The brunette beauty wore a black halter gown by Gucci, which featured a crystal-encrusted bodice that made up for the simplistic nature of the look.
ANNE HATHAWAY explains her recent absence from the spotlight in a new interview… and this is what she had to say:
“People needed a break from me.”
Anne can obviously take a hint.
Shortly after she became an Oscar winner for her work in “Les Misérables” last year, a lot of fans inexplicably turned against the gorgeous actress, and she quickly became one of the most hated celebrities in Hollywood.
ANNE HATHAWAY sang “Last Night You Were A Dream with JENNY LEWIS last weekend at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
And in a new video, Anne shows us her more of her singing prowess as she harmonizes with Jenny Lewis. The pixie cut Annesang a beautiful duet of Beck‘s “Last Night You Were A Dream” (from his sheet music album “Song Reader”) with Jenny Lewis last weekend at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- 15 celebrities people love to hate – all women stalk
- Miley Cyrus spoofs government shutdown on “Saturday Night Live” – Bitten and Bound
- Big Sean and Naya Rivera engaged – GIRLSTALKINSMACK
- Kim Kardashian fears North West will escape – allie is wired
- Rihanna’s “Pour It Up” video is boring – COLLEGE CANDY
- Demi Lovato talks about playing Santana’s girlfriend – wambie.com
- Kate Upton poses with Kate Upton – HQ-celebrity.com