- BEYONCE‘s body drastically Photoshopped – wambie.com
- Selena Gomez dating 14-Year-Old Jaden Smith? – COLLEGE CANDY
- Ali Landry’s summer smoky eye – yeeeah!
- Kanye West denies fling with Canadian model – Bitten and Bound
- Karina Jelinek shows off her fantastic ass In Miami – HQ-celebrity.com
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux’s wedding is officially off – BOHOMOTH
- 7 actors with the best eyes – all women stalk
- Kim Kardashian wants to have c-section because she’s terrified of pain? – GIRLSTALKINSMACK
BEYONCE flashed her toned abs this weekend for Hollywood gossip websites amid persistent second pregnancy rumors.
What baby bump?
Beyonce‘s team may have said that the singer is “absolutely” not pregnant, but many still believe that she is, in fact, with child.
BEYONCE cuddles up to her daughter BLUE IVY in a hot tub while on vacation with the family.
Beyonce may or may not be pregnant with her second child… but it’s obvious she’s enjoying the one she currently has now.
In recent months, the normally private singer has made it a point to share never-before-seen family photos on her personal Tumblr account every time they go on vacation, and most of the snapshots usually feature her adorable baby daughter, Blue Ivy.
BEYONCE‘s rep has announced that the singer is “absolutely” not pregnant, which is the first time that the second pregnancy rumor was directly answered.
Ever since Beyonce wore that suspicious dress that drew attention away from her tummy and revealed that she wants to have “more children,” the singer has been plagued by incessant rumors that she was pregnant with her second child.
BEYONCE laughed off her pregnancy rumor during her interview that aired on the “Today Show” on Monday morning, entertainment news has learned.
Beyonce faced another inquiry about her rumored second pregnancy on the “Today Show,” and just like the last time (when she slammed speculators with an Instagram pic and shared a photo of her drinking wine), she didn’t deny it.
JAY-Z kissed and caressed his wife BEYONCE in a rare moment of PDA during their performance together at the “Chime For Change” concert on Saturday, which was held at the Twickenham Stadium in London.
Lucky for us, these two weren’t shy about showing a little PDA during a concert.