Entertainment news tells us that CHRISTINA AGUILERA will be returning to “The Voice” next season in place of current judge, SHAKIRA, who will be leaving after this season.
It was a sad day last year when Christina Aguilera and fellow departee Cee Lo Green had their last day as judges/coaches on “The Voice.” However, it wasn’t all bad, as their departure from the show made way for coaching favorites Shakira and Usher, whose palpable chemistry with original judges Adam Levine and Blake Shelton has been praised by critics everywhere.
- CHRISTINA AGUILERA shows off slimmer physique – Farandulista
- Randy Jackson abandons the sinking “American Idol” ship – Bitten and Bound
- Selena Gomez has reunited with Justin Bieber – allie is wired
- Gwyneth Paltrow says no more Met Gala for her! – GIRLSTALKINSMACK
- Kate Upton covers Vogue, looks flawless – COLLEGE CANDY
- 7 rappers turned actors – all women stalk
- Anne Hathaway vs Nicole Richie vs Miley Cyrus: worst hairstyles at the Met Gala – yeeeah!
- CHRISTINA AGUILERA sports stomach bulge at Kids’ Choice Awards - GIRLSTALKINSMACK
- Who looked more ridiculous at the Kids’ Choice Awards? Ke$ha or Katy Perry? – yeeeah!
- One Direction get pranked – wambie.com
- Cher’s Venice beach house for sale – Bitten and Bound
- Ryan Gosling could have been a Backstreet Boy – thatgossipsite
- Miley Cyrus “twerks” in a unicorn onesie – COLLEGE CANDY
- David Lucado: Britney Spears‘ new boyfriend – Farandulista
“The Voice” Coaches Sing “Time Of Your Life” On CHRISTINA AGUILERA And CEE LO GREEN’s Last Day (VIDEO)
According to the entertainment news, “The Voice” coaches sang “Time of Your Life” on CHRISTINA AGUILERA and CEE LO GREEN‘s last day on the show, which aired on Tuesday night.
Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green have taken their possibly permanent from “The Voice” to focus on their new albums—and will now be replaced by new coaches, Usher and Shakira—but they didn’t do so without performing with their fellow coaches on stage in front of their loyal audience one last time.
Recent star news tells us that CHRISTINA AGUILERA actually comes up on Google search for the key words, “dying grandparents.”
Confused? So are we!
We can imagine Christina Aguilera turning up on any search engine when you look for “‘The Voice’ mentor,” “celebrity weight gain,” “‘Lotus’ 2012 album,” “Adam Levine feud” or even just “your body”… but never for “dying grandparents.”
And yet, she does.
CHRISTINA AGUILERA wore a lavender ombre gown to the 2012 American Music Awards.
Hit or miss?
Christina first alerted the world to her surprising weight gain after she started wearing ridiculously tight bandage dresses everywhere she went. And for the longest time, despite all the bashing and criticism for her fuller figure, the pop superstar continued to dress in such a way that was unflattering for her new curves.