ELTON JOHN thinks MILEY CYRUS is a “meltdown waiting to happen” and that LADY GAGA is in a “dangerous place.”
The legendary musician, who recently admitted that he feels sorry for the troubled Justin Bieber and Lindsay Lohan, is also talking about two other controversial stars of today—namely the controversial (and newly single) pop star Miley Cyrus and his sons’ godmother, Lady Gaga.
John reportedly told The Australian in a new interview:
ELTON JOHN tells celebrity news that “I feel sorry” for LINDSAY LOHAN and JUSTIN BIEBER.
You’re probably not the only one, Elton…
Over these past few months–or years, in Lindsay Lohan‘s case–Justin Bieber and Lindsay have mostly been making headlines for their “d-bag” antics and rehab troubles respectively, more so than for their acting and singing career developments.
And like most celebrities, Elton John can’t help but weigh in on what’s really happening to these troubled child stars and dedicated a song for them, titled “The Diving Board.”
In recent star news, ED SHEERAN has revealed that the legendary ELTON JOHN actually calls him every week to talk about his career.
You’re so lucky, Ed!
There’s no doubt about it—Ed Sheeran has it made.
The “Lego House” singer, who was personally handpicked by Elton John to do a duet with at the 2013 Grammy Awards in February, tells PEOPLE about his current mentor-mentee relationship with the British legend:
- MADONNA and ELTON JOHN bury the hatchet – BOHOMOTH
- Catherine Zeta-Jones treated for bipolar disorder – Farandulista
- Cory Monteith finishes rehab and reunites with Lea Michele – wambie.com
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s statement necklace – yeeeah!
- Taylor Swift purchases $17.75 million mansion in cash – Bitten and Bound
- Florencia Tesouro has one nice caboose – HQ-celebrity.com
- Alexis Neiers is pissed she looks like a brat in “The Bling Ring” – COLLEGE CANDY
ELTON JOHN reveals to star news that LADY GAGA is godmother to both his sons, including his newborn child.
Elton John will stand with Lady Gaga through thick and thin.
After publicly revealing that the bizarre pop star is the lucky godmother of his and his husband David Furnish‘s two-year-old son Zachary, the music legend admits her godmother duties now also covers Elijah, the baby that they also welcomed via surrogate last January.
- HEIDI KLUM shows too much cleavage at ELTON JOHN’s Oscar party – HQ-celebrity.com
- Michael Jordan’s new house in North Carolina – Bitten and Bound
- Jennifer Lawrence caught smoking a blunt – allie is wired
- Lindsay Lohan rejects plea deal – COLLEGE CANDY
- Mila Kunis Wears emeralds to the UK premiere of “Oz” – yeeeah!
- Liam Hemsworth was cheating on Miley Cyrus? – wambie.com
- Chris Brown confirms relationship with Rihanna: She loves me! – Faradulista