KATIE HOLMES looks glam and gorgeous in her new ad for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.
See for yourself:
The brunette beauty, who finalized her divorce from Tom Cruise almost five months ago, appears to be thriving spectacularly on her own. Of course her return to Broadway in “Dead Accounts” wasn’t as successful as she may have hoped (the play was a flop), but Katie has many other projects on her plate… such as her first-ever ad campaign with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, which named her their first celebrity spokesperson last year.
- KATIE HOLMES’ Broadway play “Dead Accounts” flops – BITTEN & BOUND
- Daniel Craig tops GQ’s 25 best dressed men of the year list – thatgossipsite.com
- Demi Moore vs. Beyonce Knowles: Who showed off their legs best? – INFDAILY
- Kim Kardashian is totally pregnant - allie is wired
- Kate Winslet got secretly married – COLLEGE CANDY
- Ke$ha‘s gorgeous photo – HQ-celebrity.com
- John Mayer as Santa – yeeeah!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez’ romantic winter vacation – wambie.com
- KATIE HOLMES confesses to being a bad cook – thatgossipsite.com
- Halle Berry witnesses thanksgiving brawl, ex arrested – BITTEN & BOUND
- Rihanna and Chris Brown go clubbing together in Berlin! – INFDAILY
- Ke$ha wears bra made of real human teeth – allie is wired
- Lindsay Lohan appears for the premiere of “Liz And Dick” in a classic look – celefeeds
- Miley Cyrus debuts even shorter hair – COLLEGE CANDY
- Kevin Clash resigns from “Sesame Street” – yeeeah!
KATIE HOLMES is finally seen guest judging on “Project Runway: All Stars,” which was taped before her divorce from TOM CRUISE.
Look at her beaming!
Four days after she filed for divorce from her husband of more than five years, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes went straight to work in New York and filmed an episode for “Project Runway: All Stars” where she was a guest judge.
KATIE HOLMES And NORBERT LEO BUTZ Talk About New Broadway Show In Teaser Clip In “Dead Accounts” (VIDEO)
KATIE HOLMES and NORBERT LEO BUTZ talk about their new Broadway show, “Dead Accounts,” in a newly released behind-the-scenes teaser clip.
A new behind-the-scenes clip has been released showing the newly divorced Katie Holmes as she stars in her first Broadway show—since her split from Tom Cruise and her Broadway debut in “All My Sons” back in 2008—alongside her co-star, Tony Award winner Norbert Leo Butz.
TOM CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES are now officially divorced, according to Hollywood news.
The couple, who split in June after Katie’s surprise divorce filing, are now officially over weeks after reaching an extraordinarily speedy divorce settlement in which Katie got primary custody of their daughter, Suri.
Tom and Katie—dubbed “TomKat” by the media after their whirlwind romance took Hollywood by storm in 2005—are now just two very attractive single people.
Photo By PR Photos