LEA MICHELE had a sweet tweet for her boyfriend CORY MONTEITH on his birthday this weekend, saying:
I’m the “luckiest girl”!
CORY MONTEITH enjoyed a romantic beach lunch date with his girlfriend, LEA MICHELE, in the wake of his recent rehab stint.
That’s quite the escape!
The real-life couple and “Glee” co-stars were recently spotted on a private lunch date on the beach of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico over the weekend.
According to the latest Hollywood gossip, CORY MONTEITH has just completed rehab and is now reunited with girlfriend and “Glee” co-star LEA MICHELE.
As some of you may know, Cory Monteith checked into rehab earlier this month to receive treatment for drug addiction—a decision that was wholeheartedly supported (and even encouraged) by his girlfriend of one year, Lea Michele.
- CORY MONTEITH encouraged by LEA MICHELE to go to rehab – wambie.com
- 10 teenage actresses too young for their onscreen love interests – COLLEGE CANDY
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s sunglasses are wearing her – yeeeah!
- 80′s movies everyone should see – all women stalk
- Hayden Panettiere shows off engagement ring? – GIRLSTALKINSMACK
- Hedi Slimane‘s YSL music project- omg blog/omg social club
- Richie Sambora leaves Bon Jovi world tour – Bitten and Bound
According to recent celebrity news, LEA MICHELE has stated that she “will stand by” boyfriend CORY MONTEITH throughout his current rehab stay.
The adorable Canadian actor has been very open about the fact that he struggled with drug addiction in his teens. Unfortunately, it appears the “Glee” star has relapsed, as he recently checked into rehab (for the second time) to seek help for substance abuse.
Thankfully, his girlfriend and “Glee” co-star Lea Michele, whom he’s been dating for over a year, is 100% behind him.
LEA MICHELE looked totally adorable in a hot pink gown at the 2013 SAG Awards on Sunday.
See for yourself:
At the Screen Actors Guild Awards, the “Glee” star chose a strapless hot pink Valentino gown, which she paired with Jennifer Meyer drop earrings and Jimmy Choo heels.