- OLIVIA PALERMO is casually cute – COLLEGE CANDY
- Emma Watson in her new movie – wambie
- Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron in Interview Magazine – yeeeah!
- JLo‘s boyfriend Casper Smart tattooed her name onto his penis? – !!omg blog/omg social club!!
- 8 fabulous “it” girls of the ’90s …- all women stalk
- Kathie Lee Gifford asks Martin Short how he makes his marriage work to his dead wife – INFDAILY
Socialite and reality star OLIVIA PALERMO was both stunning and impressively stylish at the Dior Fashion Show in Paris. Check it out:
Olivia sat front row alongside Mila Kunis, who looked classy in a white coat and beige lace dress. The chic socialite was wearing an orange and black paint-spattered dress, a black shrug, and a gorgeous pair of coral suede booties with an intricately weaved black design.
Olivia accessorized with a bronze clutch, large diamond stud earrings, and a gold cuff.
Celebrity Chic on the Cheap: OLIVIA PALERMO is Sassy in leather
Are Rihanna and Chris Brown secretly seeing each other?
Johnny Depp is single again
!! OMG, b-e-a-utiful: Ellen and Sofia are CoverGirls !!
10 celebrity crushes to check up on…
Exclusive Pics! Rachel McAdams chats up a cute mystery man
Kaia Gerber, 10, models for Versace: Cindy Crawford’s daughter
Tyra Banks finds new man to love in Bali trip
Whitney Port, of The Hills and now The City fame, is rumored to have left her job working in the publicity department for Diane von Furstenberg. As whispered about for months, Whitney and co-star/co-worker Olivia Palermo were bitter rivals, with Olivia eventually beating out Whitney for the promotion, as publicity hack in Diane von Furstenberg‘s London office.
more Whitney Port photos after the hop…