ROBERT DOWNEY JR. Celebrates Birthday By Watching “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” With Some Lucky Kids (PHOTO)
In recent Hollywood news, ROBERT DOWNEY JR. celebrated his 49th birthday over the weekend by watching “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” with a bunch of lucky kids… and their parents, of course.
If this was the ’90s, Robert Downey Jr. probably would have celebrated his birthday with a drug binge and a wild, wild party. But that lifestyle is clearly miles behind him now, and the new and improved RDJ opted instead to celebrate his 49th birthday by making a handful of kids’ dreams come true by letting them watch the new “Captain America” film… with Iron Man himself.
- 7 talented celebrities you didn’t know could sing really well – all women stalk
- Demi Lovato announces her new tour – wambie.com
- Katie Holmes’ tall red boots – yeeeah!
- Amanda Bynes leaves the asylum to enter rehab? – Farandulista
- Katy Perry recalls the time Barbara Walters “shaded” her – Bitten and Bound
- Rihanna rocks swimsuit at a party - HQ-celebrity.com
- “The Sex And The City” 3-Quel Twitter is the best Twitter – COLLEGE CANDY
According to entertainment news, an “Iron Man 3″ gag reel has just been released and it shows ROBERT DOWNEY laughing uncontrollably on set.
In the newly released gag reel, we see Robert Downey Jr. trying his very best to control his laughing fits in the middle of taping.
- ROBERT DOWNEY JR. is Hollywood’s highest-paid actor – GIRLSTALKINSMACK
- George Clooney pursued Eva Longoria – Bitten and Bound
- Kanye West slammed Pink in leaked post VMA rant? – allie is wired
- Nicole Kidman is the new “feet” of Jimmy Choo – yeeeah!
- Cory Monteith‘s final message to a fan – wambie.com
- Miley Cyrus doesn’t care if you call her a lesbian – COLLEGE CANDY
- Catherine Zeta-Jones is one good looking babe – HQ-celebrity.com
ROBERT DOWNEY JR. ‘s seemingly immortal character Tony Stark takes a beating in the new “Iron Man 3″ trailer.
Poor Iron Man!
As usual, the new trailer shows the unbelievably good-looking actor‘s suave billionaire-turned-superhero character, Tony Stark, kicking ass in his famous iron suit. No wonder he got injured during filming!
This time, Robert Downey Jr.‘s character endures greater difficulty in battling his super terrorist enemy Mandarin (played by Ben Kingsley), who destroys his “personal world” and endangers those who are closest to him, while questioning, ”Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?”
Celebrity gossip websites have just learned that ROBERT PATTINSON has been named the world’s “Sexiest Man”… for the 4th year in a row!
Well, he certainly deserves it.
Thanks to his grungy hipster charm—and of course his Edward Cullen good looks—the “Twilight” star was named the world’s “Sexiest Man” in an annual poll by Glamour magazine.