SELENA GOMEZ‘s mom has just welcomed another baby girl, according to the latest celebrity news.
Selena Gomez is finally a big sister after her mom, Mandy, gave birth to a healthy baby girl this Thursday.
The news was extra special because Mandy suffered a miscarriage in 2011.
JUSTIN BIEBER was reportedly caught flirting with MILEY CYRUS while partying together in L.A. over the weekend.
Celebrity gossip websites are currently speculating over a possible romance between the longtime friends after Justin—while driving his distinctive leopard-print Audi—was spotted leaving Miley’s home in L.A. early Saturday morning.
Entertainment news reports that SELENA GOMEZ has released her newest single, titled “Slow Down,” on YouTube.
Finally, a follow up to her smash hit, “Come & Get It”!
Just days after we saw a preview clip from her music video shoot for “Slow Down,” Selena Gomez has released the full version of the second single, which is off her upcoming album, “Stars Dance.”
Her new album is expected to come out on July 23—a day before Selena‘s 21st birthday.
- JUSTIN BIEBER and SELENA GOMEZ‘s trial reconciliation – wambie.com
- 14 infamous celebrity couples from the ’90s – COLLEGE CANDY
- Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj leave “American Idol” – Bitten and Bound
- Jessica Lowndes shows some serious cleavage in London – HQ-celebrity.com
- Amanda Bynes doesn’t remember meeting Rihanna – GIRLSTALKINSMACK
- Demi Moore did not attend the graduation of his daughter Scout Willis – Farandulista
- Drew Barrymore launches her own brand of white wine – BOHOMOTH
SELENA GOMEZ dances under neon lights in the preview of her (upcoming) sexy music video for “Slow Down.”
Ooh, la la!
If you thought Selena Gomez Bollywood-inspired music video for “Come & Get It” was sexy, wait until you see her next one!
The young Latina pop star (and new older sister) has just filmed the video for her second single, “Slow Down.” Thank goodness for a brief preview released this week, we see that she dances under pulsating neon fluorescents while dressed in a midriff-baring outfit and shuns her cute girl image—again.
TAYLOR SWIFT says she refuses to give her gal pal SELENA GOMEZ “unsolicited advice based on personal experience,” in a new interview with Billboard magazine.
Oh, and that their on-and-off romantic relationships are constantly being talked about tabloids and celebrity gossip websites.