The JONAS BROTHERS may have confirmed to entertainment news that their new song “Wedding Bells” is about MILEY CYRUS.
We knew it!
Earlier this month, Miley Cyrus told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show that she thinks that it was “pretty blatant” that the Jonas Brothers‘ single, “Wedding Bells,” was written about her by her former boyfriend in the sibling band, Nick Jonas.
The engaged singer-actress also said:
- The JONAS Brothers talk about their new music – wambie
- Erin Heatherton approves of Victoria’s Secret’s photoshop obsession – COLLEGE CANDY
- Uma Thurman gives her baby the longest, weirdest name ever – yeeeah!
- Wyclef Jean tweets an almost-naked photo of himself – omg blog/omg social club
- 10 really good celebrity moms – all women stalk
- Lamar Odom to divorce Khloe Kardashian? – INFDAILY
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel to wed this week in Italy – thatgossipsite.com
THE JONAS BROTHERS are more grown up and apparently have a new outlook on the recording for their new album: just go with it!
Now how is that exactly?
According to this week’s celebrity news, now solo artist and wannabe actor Joe Jonas joins the rest of his Jonas brothers as they reveal their rather new outlook on recording their new album and their plan to just write a lot of songs and pick the ones that they like best. It definitely sounds like a lot of work for the JoBros!