EMILY BLUNT admits in a recent interview with CONAN O’BRIEN that she “almost killed” TOM CRUISE.
Emily Blunt sits down for an interview on “Conan” and she made one shocking revelation about how filming went with co-star Tom Cruise for their upcoming movie, “Edge of Tomorrow.”
TOM CRUISE dies repeatedly in the newly released trailer for his upcoming movie, “Edge of Tomorrow.”
Much like in his previous movie “Oblivion,” Tom Cruise kicks more alien butt in his new one called “Edge of Tomorrow.”
Here’s the interesting part, though. The Scientology follower dies—more than once—after his soldier character is forced to live out the same events as a result of entering a time loop.
Something tells us this is one movie that his estranged ex-wife, Katie Holmes, wouldn’t mind seeing.
In a new interview with Vanity Fair, NICOLE KIDMAN admits that when she was still married to TOM CRUISE, they were a lot like BRAD PITT and ANGELINA JOLIE.
The Australian beauty, who is now happily married to country singer and “American Idol” judge Keith Urban, opens up to Vanity Fair:
- TOM CRUISE reportedly still in love with KATIE HOLMES – GIRLSTALKINSMACK
- Angelina Jolie walks first red carpet since double mastectomy – Bitten and Bound
- Bella Thorne chops off half her hair – wambie.com
- Jessica Szohr at the premiere of “The Internship” – yeeeah!
- Michael Douglas says he contracted throat cancer through oral sex – BOHOMOTH
- Kristin Cavallari takes a stroll in Beverly Hills – HQ-celebrity.com
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan are now parents! – Farandulista
RUSSELL BRAND admits he’s hurt that TOM CRUISE had “no interest” in recruiting him into his unorthodox religion, Scientology.
Apparently, working with Tom Cruise doesn’t mean he’ll want to share the same religion with you.
In an interview on “Conan” on Tuesday, Russell Brand hurtfully reveals that his “Rock of Ages” co-star didn’t want to convert him to his Scientology religion—the widely reported reason for Cruise‘s tragic divorce from Katie Holmes—even when he was very “interested” in it.
TOM CRUISE gets messy during a game of Egg Roulette on “Late Night with JIMMY FALLON” on Friday, recent entertainment news reports.
When Tom Cruise goes on Jimmy Fallon‘s “Late Night” Friday show, it’s nearly impossibly for them not to have an intense face-off.