In a new interview with Vanity Fair, NICOLE KIDMAN admits that when she was still married to TOM CRUISE, they were a lot like BRAD PITT and ANGELINA JOLIE.
The Australian beauty, who is now happily married to country singer and “American Idol” judge Keith Urban, opens up to Vanity Fair:
- TOM CRUISE reportedly still in love with KATIE HOLMES – GIRLSTALKINSMACK
- Angelina Jolie walks first red carpet since double mastectomy – Bitten and Bound
- Bella Thorne chops off half her hair – wambie.com
- Jessica Szohr at the premiere of “The Internship” – yeeeah!
- Michael Douglas says he contracted throat cancer through oral sex – BOHOMOTH
- Kristin Cavallari takes a stroll in Beverly Hills – HQ-celebrity.com
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan are now parents! – Farandulista
RUSSELL BRAND admits he’s hurt that TOM CRUISE had “no interest” in recruiting him into his unorthodox religion, Scientology.
Apparently, working with Tom Cruise doesn’t mean he’ll want to share the same religion with you.
In an interview on “Conan” on Tuesday, Russell Brand hurtfully reveals that his “Rock of Ages” co-star didn’t want to convert him to his Scientology religion—the widely reported reason for Cruise‘s tragic divorce from Katie Holmes—even when he was very “interested” in it.
TOM CRUISE gets messy during a game of Egg Roulette on “Late Night with JIMMY FALLON” on Friday, recent entertainment news reports.
When Tom Cruise goes on Jimmy Fallon‘s “Late Night” Friday show, it’s nearly impossibly for them not to have an intense face-off.
TOM CRUISE dramatically read ridiculous lines on “JIMMY KIMMEL Live” on Thursday, entertainment news has learned.
It was pretty hilarious!
Tom Cruise proved just how effective he is as an actor when he stopped by on Jimmy Kimmel‘s talk show on Thursday.
The divorced star, who was supposedly just an interview guest on the show, went on the show to promote his new movie “Oblivion” and then took on the task of a voice actor when the comedic host asked him to read hilarious one-liners such as:
Hollywood news reports that the celebrity hackers, who exposed their personal financial information online, have admitted that they’re behind the swatting pranks against stars like KIM KARDASHIAN, TOM CRUISE and CHRIS BROWN in Hollywood.
As it turns out, they’re also behind the string of “swatting” pranks (that falsely alerts cops to celebrity homes) in Hollywood!